Friday, November 14, 2008

Where did the week go?!

Wow! I woke up this morning, and while fumbling for my coffee, I realized it was already Friday! Where did the rest of the week go?! I'll sit here and try to figure it all out.

All I do know is that I have my next "load" of fabric is pressed and ready to be cut out. Though I do need to drag out my big ironing board to press several large pieces. My small ironing board is really only good up to a 1/2 yard piece. I have my next SBS block in there ready to be cut out too. All I can figure out is that it needs to be done by Sunday night. Wow. I don't know if I'll be able to sneak that in. Isn't that horrible? My time just seems to be slipping through my fingers.

My day starts out with me looking for my coffee, and stumbling back to my computer to catch up on email, check a few websites I keep up with, and then head on out. I go work with my oldest son with his school work, and try to sneak in some housework as well. Though during school time, I like to press fabric for my next "cutting day." Every night seems to end up at a gym up in Broomfield while my boys wrestle. I need to load up my hand piecing kit and start taking it with me. At least then I'll finish something!

The weekends now are just as confusing. Since we started sports, Saturdays always means a game of some sort. Tomorrow it's a wrestling tournament that we have to be at (out of the city, of course) by 7 am. I've never been a very good morning person. Ugh! Then, I have a friend coming to visit tomorrow afternoon after that is over. I haven't seen my friend in over a year, so this is great! Then, if everyone is healthy on Sunday, we'll attend church. That's actually the extent of Sunday. So I guess I should turn Sunday into my quilting day, huh?

Now, to see if I can sneak in the cutting I need to do so that I can start a new tradition of "quilting day." *smile* I hope that everyone has a marvelous day! Ours is cold with a touch of snow. But it's almost already melted so it's no big deal. *smile*

No comments: