Sunday, November 9, 2008

C-10: Night and Noon and B-4: Children's Delight

Well, I finally have created one block for my Sylvia's Bridal Sampler. In this one, I followed the general idea in the given color scheme for the pattern.



C-10: Night and Noon


Considering this is only a 6" block finished, it took me long enough! It did remind me though why I find paper piecing so tedious. However, the cat enjoyed it. *grin* He curled up in my lap and stayed with me through most of it. My arrangement is so that I only have to turn and roll my chair a little bit to reach my small ironing board and my small cutting mat. He enjoyed it anyway. It was better than him crawling all over the machine and ironing board like he was doing at the beginning! LOL

After this one, I did another block from this same quilt. I had it whipped out in no time. No paper piecing and it was a simple pattern.


B-4: Children's Delight


In this one, I did my own thing. I was going to attempt to copy the general color scheme of the quilt. However, I obviously didn't with this one. *smile* I think I have decided to just randomly pick days to choose fabrics for the blocks. With the way my color ideas change, it will look just like different people picked them out. It's great! LOL

So there you have it. The "Quilt Rambler" finally showed pictures of quilting again. *grin* I'm now off to work on another quilt. Sometimes, it's good to get sick on days you can just take off. *grin*

No comments: