Sunday, November 9, 2008

Today's Plans

Well, I have great plans today. Unfortunately, they don't include church. I was doing my best to get us there every week, but when 3 of 4 of us are sick, it's better that we just remain home. So, new plans!!

Since I'm one of the ones sick, I just want to take it easy today. I hate being sick. But we'll leave it at that and I won't whine at you. *grin* I'll just keep taking my zinc and it should get wiped out pretty quickly.

Yesterday, I cut out fabric for 4 blocks. I also have little bags I need to sew together for my mom. Also, the boys picked out fabric ages ago for new pillowcases. So, I'm going to shove the recliner out of the way and set up shop at my sewing machine today. I have plenty there to keep me amused all day long. If I can get to those pillowcases, I'll even get fabric off of my sewing machine table that's been there for ages. It will feel good to get that off of there.

So, my hope is to be productive today. Now, to just keep the cat from bringing his latest favorite toy up on the back of my chair so I don't get hurt and we'll be doing great! LOL

No comments: