Monday, November 3, 2008

Background Layouts

Since my friend showed me that you can create great backgrounds for blogs using the digital scrapbooking software I already own, I've been going nuts. As a matter of fact, I see myself replacing it once a week. So, I've been trying to think of a way to show what I've done in the past and maybe even allow others to use them. Of course, they'd have to be used only for personal use and all credits for the items in the background must remain present and listed within the blog itself, just as I do at the bottom of my blog. All of these beautiful 'papers' and elements are all designed by someone else. I'd like to pretend that I could do something like that, but sometimes I just have to be truthful. *grin* If nothing else, I'd much rather spend my time quilting. That is where I get my satisfaction for creation.

So, let me think about this for awhile and I'll let you know how it comes in the future. As of right now, I'd have 2 available to share. I have 2 active blogs that I will change the backgrounds on every week.

With that, I'm off to figure out how to offer my layouts for others to use. Again, it might take some time as I'm going to "force" myself back into quilting. I think that I'll feel much better if I can just work on something for awhile. Sometimes, I just have to feel thread and fabric. Then the world just seems to get better. *smile*

No comments: