Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm lazy today

Well, I should really be doing something today. I have plans to go no where, but for some reason, that never makes me do what I should be doing around the home.

I have 3 cutting charts ready to go. The fabric is all ready as well. I just need to press it all (most are small pieces) and get my cutting table ready. Really, it's not that hard. Getting the cutting charts ready was probably harder. LOL I was hoping to do some good quilting this evening while waiting for the election results. I'm not getting there very fast.

The boys could all use a haircut. I really should get that one done.

I should be doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen and the bathroom, etc. You know the routine. Everything a wife/mother needs to do and it never ends.

I DID balance my checkbook earlier today. So see? I did do something semi-useful. You know what? That really bummed me out. No wonder I don't want to do anything else. Sheesh!

Oh, well. I just need to get a move on. Once I just push myself, I generally keep moving. Newton's laws and all that jazz. *smile* Maybe I should race the election clocks. How much can I get done before the eastern precincts start reporting in? They should be starting to close at any time now, depending on how many people were in line before they closed. I'm just grateful that I voted last week.

So! Yes. I think I'll race the clock. Shouldn't be all that hard actually. Then I'll be all ready to quilt my little heart out while watching the results. Then again, what if I don't like the winner? Would it be safe to have sharp objects around? LOL I'll try it anyway.

Wishing you all a lovely National Election Day.

No comments: