Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's Coming!

It's coming! I can feel it! LOL That is, my return to quilting. I can feel it building up. It has been for a few weeks now. Our temperatures are falling below the 80 degree mark now and that makes comfortable quilting weather. I'm almost wondering what would happen if I "forced" myself to quilt. I'm so close to finishing up DSW's quilt. It was half quilted when I got hit by my anti-quilt 'wall'.

I'm actually wondering if I stopped quilting because that's also about the time I moved my quilting stuff out of that bedroom for DSG and moved it back to the living room. When I set it back up out there, I made sure to set it up so that I could work on things. However, all of my drive to quilt died. So... I'm not sure how to "spruce" it back up again.

Actually, I'm getting ready to reorganize my living room again. It's just set up all wrong and it's way too crowded in there. It's time to start getting rid of a lot of things and see if I can't find a better way to organize everything. I also need to do something about our "school room." Right now, we just use the kitchen table. Unfortunately, a lot of their things require wall space that I just don't have in there. Ugh! I wonder if I can snag my neighbor and get him to help me move the couch out. The boys never actually sit on it. They just turn it into forts all the time. LOL They might miss it, but I know that I won't! I'm sick of walking on the couch cushions all the time and saying, "Pick up the cushions and put them back on the couch" constantly all day long. It's annoying.

Oh, well! I'll get this all figured out one day. When I start quilting again, it will be great! I can almost feel that urge quilters get to just sit and handle fabric. If you think about it, we're really weird like that. *grin* I think that if I 'force' it right about now, I could get quilting again. After I move the living room around. Then watch out! That sewing machine will hum again!

No comments: