Friday, October 31, 2008

Funny Cat

Keep in mind that I've only ever owned one cat before this and she was a full grown cat when she "found" us. She just appeared on our deck one night after the 4th of July. Due to personality conflicts, she needed a new home.

However, we now have a kitten. I'm sure I've mentioned his goofy highness earlier. I mean, what do you do when you think you feel something touching the back of your hair? You turn around, right? Then what do you think when all you see is a black blur running away? LOL He's a prankster!!

I don't have much experience with cats, much less kittens, so he's endlessly amusing to me.

Speaking of amusing, here's one he pulled earlier today. The kids and I were all outside and Dory, our dog, was with me. I came back to go inside and there the silly cat was, crawling UP the door frame on the inside of the house! So I opened up the door and pulled him off. LOL He was about eye level with me, so that puts him at about 5 feet up.

His main 'issue' is that he really wants outside. However, our neighborhood foxes have made an appearance and there's no way he's going out. Besides, I don't want him outside. Though he wants out so badly that I'm tempted to get him a cat harness. Isn't that funny? I can just imagine that silly cat prancing around at the end of a leash. LOL I might try it. If I get it from PetSmart, they'll take it back if it doesn't work.

I'll let you know how that goes after I try it out. Maybe I'll even be 'smart' enough to take pictures. *smile*

No comments: