Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Background!

Oh, I had too much fun doing this. Last night, while having dinner with some friends, one of them mentioned her blog. I was a bad friend and hadn't gone out there yet. So, I finally went out there last night. I noticed that her background was cute and fun while mine were just boring backgrounds given by Blogger. So, I read up on how to do it and voila! I have new backgrounds on 2 of my blogs now.

It actually takes quite a bit of time to pull it off, but I think it's worth it. I sure hope that no one was "stuck" in my blog while I was doing this. LOL I always have to tweak my picture at least 6 times before I get it right, and it always looks funny when I'm starting as I just plain flat get it wrong! LOL

I now need to design myself a banner, but that can wait for awhile. We have wrestling this evening and it's almost time to think about that. If I get into designing my banner, I'll be here for awhile and I'll lose track of time. *grin*

Maybe it's odd that my background doesn't have a quilting theme. However, my blog isn't just about quilting. It's about anything that crosses my mind at the moment that doesn't have anything to do with school. So, it makes some sense to me. I like elegant things and it's easier to pull off digitally than it is in real life. Besides, I have 3 boys. Elegance is just a rumor for me. *grin*

Now that I know how to do it, I might change it as I feel like it. Though it's good for now. At least until I get sick and tired of looking at it. *grin* So, enjoy the new look! I certainly had fun creating it. By the way, all credits for all the elements on my page are at the very bottom of my blog.

No comments: