Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hmmm... Now What?

Oh, dear. I feel as if I've hit a minor road block. All that rush and push to work on my writing and all of a sudden, Fizzle... I can't seem to do anything right now. Do you know how annoying that is?

Okay, it might actually go back to the fact that I have an idea on what I want to work on, but I haven't yet. Isn't that silly? Mainly because I'm hiding out in my room a lot to work on something and I'm feeling guilty at leaving my kids alone like that. However, I also have to be able to completely block out their noise, or at least their movie, so that I can write. So, yesterday, I went out and bought myself a new MP3 player. My other one was SO old that it pretty much refused to connect to my new computer. Okay, I know, that's painfully old. I am now an owner of a brand new Zune (I detest Ipods and refuse to own one). I just bought a black one even though they come in all sorts of fun colors. I'm just one of those people who knows my ideas of "good" change from day to day, especially when it comes to color. I figured black was my safest option.

It's now fully loaded with music, though I still want to rip several CDs to build up my "writing" playlist. I need specific music to do stuff like that. So I'll get that done and then I really have no excuse. LOL Well, unless I want to go clean my house. Ugh!

Everyone have a great day! I'm off to go 'plunder' my CD player in the living room for the discs I want to rip. That's more exciting than cleaning right now. It's a wonderful all-around way to procrastinate. It's great! LOL

No comments: